Carlos Ramirez-Reyes, Kate A. Brauman, Rebecca Chaplin-Kramer, Gillian L. Galford, Susana B. Adamo, Christopher B. Anderson, Clarissa Anderson, Ginger R.H. Allington, Kenneth J. Bagstad, Michael T. Coe, Anna F. Cord, Laura E. Dee, Rachelle K. Gould, Meha Jain, Virginia A. Kowal, Frank E. Muller-Karger, Jessica Norriss, Peter Potapov, Jiangxiao Qiu, Jesse T. Rieb, Brian E. Robinson, Leah H. Samberg, Nagendra Singh, Sabrina H. Szeto, Brian Voigt, Keri Watson, T. Maxwell Wright, Reimagining the potential of Earth observations for ecosystem service assessments, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 665, 2019, Pages 1053-1063, ISSN 0048-9697, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.150
- M.F. Forestry, Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, 2016
- B.A. Anthropology, certificate in Linguistics, Princeton University, 2012
- July 2019 - present: Geospatial Consultant and Business Owner
- Sabrina Szeto Consulting
- September 2016 - May 2019: Geospatial Analyst
- Ucross High Plains Stewardship Initiative, Yale F&ES
- June - August 2016: Apprentice Forester
- Yale School Forests
- July 2012 - July 2014: Program Innovation Analyst
- Housing Development Fund, Inc.
- Project management
- Remote Sensing
Harper, Annie (2015) Low-income renters haven’t benefited from free weatherization programs.
Housing Development Fund (2012). Energy Smart Solutions: Megacommunities Stakeholder Report.
Talks and Outreach
Organizer at Google HQ, Mountainview, California, USA
Convener at Center for Science and Social Science Information, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Convener at Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Lightning Talk at Google Campus, Dublin, Ireland
Convener, Earth Engine Lightning Talks at Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Lightning Talk at Google Headquarters, Mountain View, California, USA